Hydraform, being leaders in Alternative Building Technology offers positions in a specialised and niche market. Various roles from technical trainers and sales executives to administration, customer service and finance have a key role to play in our environment.
Our dynamic team strives for innovation and customer orientation not only offering a product but a solution to our clients.
Hydraform offers a great benefits and career opportunities in the following disciplines:
- Administration and Finance
- Human Resources
- Customer Services
Positions currently available:Click on the vacant post to view job description.
Exports sales representative
Proactively create new sales opportunities.
Manage leads in CRM through sales cycle with objective of achieving goals.
Achieve sales targets in all product lines as set out by company annually.
Manage and update lead information to assist marketing information and initiatives, improving quality leads.
Submit monthly report on;
Responsibility for targets projected in assigned territories.
Manage, maintain and develop existing client accounts in order to ensure an increase in sales revenue and profitability whilst maximizing client satisfaction.
Arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
Responding to incoming e mails and phone enquiries.
Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing company standards.
Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and recommending new opportunities.
Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations when required.
Recording enquiries, sales and order information on CRM system.
Take customers to site as requested and required.
- Pending orders.
- Pipeline performance.
- Hindrances/action steps.
KNOWLEDGE , SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Matric or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Business Development with Technical aptitude
- Experience in Capital equipment sales and Exports advantageous
- Driver’s license and own vehicle
- Must have a valid passport and willing to travel at least 1x per month
- Understand long sales cycle, at least 6 – 8 months
- Well organised
- Administrative skills
- Must be computer literate in Word Excel and Outlook.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of English especially in written communication and presentations.
- Self-motivated and driven person.
- A team player who enjoys working within a team to support organisational goals
- Active listener.
- Ability to align customers’ needs to business requirements.
- Ability to qualify leads and do needs assessment
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers
- Must have excellent selling and negotiation skills
Hydraform is offering internships to graduates and unemployed matriculated candidates without work experience who are registered with tertiary institutions to obtain experience as part of their study programme.
- Office: (Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Customer Services)
- Civil Engineering
- Must be South African Citizen between 18-25 years of age
- Studying towards a degree of diploma
Apply before Friday, February 10, 2017
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.