what hydraform's one week training academy offers you
The Hydraform one week training academy offers theoretical and practical training on the leading ABT (Alternative Building Technology). The training is distinguished by various levels to accommodate specific needs of the trainees and to ensure certain outcomes are reached during the completion of the one weeks training. Critical cross field outcomes and essential embedded knowledge include:
- Machine Safety.
- Machine Operation.
- Machine Maintenance.
- High Standard in Quality of Block Production.
- Material Selection & Handling.
- Technology Application in Construction.
- Basic QS and Costing.
- Basic Business Principles.
- Valuable experience in construction using Hydraform Interlocking Technology.
- A key to improving or starting your own business in the brick and blockmaking industry.
- Training in our innovative building technology showing you how to save up to 30% in
- A certificate for blockmaking and construction using Hydraform Technology.
- Lecture based training and practical sessions.
- A unique learning experience with qualified and experienced lecturers.
- No skill requirement needed for admission.
Be part of the next training academy graduates
There are thousands of houses being built using Hydraform technology and equipment. Join the Hydraform Academy and learn how to use the Hydraform dry stack system then gain opportunities for employment in housing projects, or to start your own business to enter the house construction market. Capitalise on saving cost, time and the environment.
Training Academy in Action:
Lecture based training sessions
Experienced lecturers and trainers
Quote from Albert Einstein
Complete our form and we'll contact you with more information and details on the Training Academy.
We would like to hear from you. Please contact us via your preferred communication.
Telephone: +27 11 913 1449.
Whatsapp/SMS: +27 83 566 3917.
Please note our office hours are Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 16:30 (CAT) and Fridays 08:00 to 15:00 (CAT).